For job postings, please mail position description & details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clinical Supervisor supervises all clinical work at Renaissance Ranch. CS also ensures mental health and substance abuse treatment services are provided in a way that maximizes client independence and family empowerment. Provides individual and group counseling services to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment. Reports to Executive Director.A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervise clinical staff, clinical decisions, and assists with accreditation.
2. Ensure IDAPA and CARF Clinical Supervisory requirements are met.
3. Provides training and clinical progress plans for treatment personnel.
4. May provide didactic or educational groups as needed or directed by superior or director.
5. Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
6. Evaluates, problem solves, and directs appropriate course of action and documents it in a formal treatment plan.
7. May conduct counseling or therapeutic interviews to assist individual to gain insight into personal problems, define goals, and treatment plan reflecting Strengths, Needs, Abilities, and Preferences.
8. Responsible for Quality Assurance of services provided.
9. Efficient using Electronic Health Records for documentation and charting.
10. Provides crisis intervention and consultation
11. Will be required to provide a minimum number of therapy hours weekly.
12. Will be required to carry a minimum case load.
13. May provide consultation/education to community service clubs, organizations, human service agencies, hospitals, and various county agencies/departments.
14. Oversees program development and staff in-services and training.
15. Performs administrative functions consistent with the needs of the program and under the direction of superior or director.
16. Participation in staff meetings are required.
B. Level of Supervision:
1. Works under minimal supervision and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals and consults with superior or higher levels of management on the more difficult and complex phases of work.
2. Is expected to be a strong self-starter and able to organize their time and work requirements sufficiently to meet established time lines and quality expectations.
3. Provides clinical supervision to colleagues in need of supervised hours for licensing.
4. Provides direction and supervision as needed to program staff as it relates to day-to-day care and service delivery and its impact on the clients treatment goals and progress.
5. Responsible to ensure continuity of therapeutic care for ALL treatment personnel and works with Leadership Team regarding clients in the program by following all policies and procedures including but not limited to:
a. Medical needs.
b. Discharge of client.
c. Approving or denying special requests that impact therapeutic goals of the client.
d. Incident management, processing, debriefing, and documentation.
C. Business Contacts:
D. Educational / Licensing Requirements:
E. Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
F. Decision Making Responsibilities:
Responsible for the primary counseling duties and case management for substance use and co-occurring clients in an outpatient setting. Duties include evaluation of client needs, treatment planning, referral and discharge planning, individual/group/family counseling sessions and other tasks necessary. CADC/ACADC certification. LPC, LMSW or LCSW with substance abuse experience preferred. Physical and emotional health adequate to perform duties. If recovery from chemical dependency, a minimum of two years continuous sobriety upon hire. Inpatient Counselor -Full Time-Gooding
Responsible for the primary counseling duties for substance use and co-occurring clients in an inpatient/residential treatment setting. Duties include evaluation of client needs, treatment planning, referral and discharge planning, individual/group/family counseling sessions and other tasks necessary. CADC/ACADC certification. LPC, LMSW or LCSW with substance abuse experience preferred. Experience treating chemically dependent individuals using individual and group counseling techniques. Physical and emotional health adequate to perform duties. If recovery from chemical dependency, a minimum of two years continuous sobriety upon hire. We are an equal opportunity provider and employer in Idaho.
Substance Abuse Instructors
The rewards of working for MTC go far beyond a paycheck. We offer rewarding work experience, competitive compensation, 401(k), health, vision and dental benefits. We also offer partial tuition reimbursement for those seeking degrees in a human services or criminal justice field, a Well-being program, EAP, discounted auto/home/renters insurance, nine (9) paid holidays each year in addition to paid time-off voluntary benefits, and a corporate culture that cares about employee satisfaction and professional growth.
Employment subject to MTC and IDOC background clearance.
Applicants must apply online at: http://www.mtcjobs.com/ Follow the employment menu links on the website. idaho CAPP Contact: Fabiola Giddings, Human Resources Manager Phone: 208-336-9959 ext.206
Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Part time (18 hours)
Port of Hope is seeking a CADC for an open position in our Boise facility. Position responsibilities include: drug and alcohol assessments, group facilitation, individual sessions, START Court attendance, and staffing. Applicant will work with Federal Probation, and FBOP, populations. This is a full-time position, and will require the ability to work evenings. Must be able to pass a federal background check. GAIN certification a plus. Pay dependent on experience.
Substance Abuse Counselor (ISAS, CADC, ACADC)
A New Life Counseling is searching for the correct candidate to be part of our emerging substance use disorders (SUD) program. We are searching for an individual who wants to join a dynamic group of individuals to provide individual and group SUD treatment.
Preference will be given to individuals who are GAIN certified and those who speak Spanish. Salary is dependent on experience.
Part-Time Substance Abuse Counselor
Part-Time Substance Abuse Counselor (has the ability to become full time)
Ability to pass background check; clean record for the past 3 years; clean and sober lifestyle, and working an active program of recovery. Submit Resume via email to email@example.com or fax 208-932-4582
Lifestyle Changes Counseling, Inc. is searching for an energetic, friendly and team player to work on our Behavioral Health Clinic. We pay competitive wages for billable services, vacation after two years of being employed with the agency and a full schedule. Paid staffing and supervision times
Contact: Mari Nelson LCPC, ICADC, DBTC
Community Mental Health Program (CMHP) Director
SIGNING BONUS & MOVING EXPENSES!!!
Compass Behavioral Health (formerly Community Health Alliance) is seeking a Community Mental Health Program (CMHP) Program Director to join our multi-disciplinary and collaborative community mental health team. The CMHP Director will provide vision, leadership, clinical and professional support to the program. The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of practices, principles and philosophy of mentally, emotionally disabled health treatment, laws, regulations and policies governing community mental health programs. Must have considerable knowledge of case management services, principles of supervision, personnel practices, budgeting and record keeping. Must be able to develop relationships with local and state social and human service agencies, law enforcement and court systems.
Specific requirements: Master’s degree in a behavioral, social, health science, special education, public administration or human service administration; five (5) years’ experience in human services programs, including two years of managerial experience.
Living and working in the beautiful Umpqua Valley offers an unparalleled quality of life.
• Competitive Salary
CHA is located in Roseburg, one of the most beautiful spots in Oregon, right on the Umpqua River and an hour from the Pacific Ocean and Eugene.
We are dedicated to serving our mission of improving the lives of those who reside in our community through integrated, patient centered care. Our dedicated employees experience an excellent work/life balance.
To learn more about our programs, visit our websites at www.chaoregon.org, www.adaptoregon.org, www.south-river.org for a full job description.